Basic service from £45
Designed for light use.
Full service £80
Designed for heavy / everyday use.
Fully cleaned & degreased.
Race-day service £130
Bicycle fully stripped & each component individually serviced.
Designed for light users:
A basic service includes:
- Tyres and tubes inspected & inflated
- Wheels trued (whilst in frame)
- Gear limits & cable tensions adjusted
- Brakes, pads and levers inspected & adjusted
- Headset checked.
- All bolts inspected and torqued
- £15 surcharge for drivetrain de-greasing or bearing services.
Designed for everyday / heavy use:
Includes all of the basic service plus:
- Frame, fork, wheels and drivetrain fully cleaned & lubricated
- Hubs inspected, cleaned & re-greased
- Headset inspected, cleaned & re-greased
- Bottom bracket removed & cleaned
- All pivots / cables inspected & lubricated
Designed for more mechanical advantage.
Includes all of the above and:
- Bicycle fully stripped, cleaned and inspected
- Strip & re-grease both hubs
- Tension & true wheels
- Strip & re-grease headset
- Strip & re-grease bottom bracket
Single speed full service from £50
Designed for heavy / everyday use
All of the basic service plus:
Bottom bracket, hubs & headset serviced.
A minimum booking fee of £20 applies to all work.